Neteller are one of the world’s largest money transfer services, widely accepted across thousands of sites. They process billions’ of dollars worth of transactions in more than 200 countries over various businesses and industries.
They were founded in 1999 by Paysafe Financial Services Ltd. and are registered in the Isle of Man (originally founded in Canada but they moved their headquarters to the UK in 2004). This means they are regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) so are considered as a bank when it comes to their security protocols.
Neteller are a hugely popular online payment method, particularly within the gaming community. They are accepted at many online casinos and offer players a simple, fast and secure way of making casino deposits and withdrawals. Neteller is classed as an e-wallet and you’ll need to register for an account and load it with money to be able to use it. Luckily this is a pretty simple process and takes just a couple of minutes.
Once you’ve filled out the obligatory personal details such as name, address, chosen currency, password and so forth you’ll need to add funds to your account. You can do this via a variety of methods including credit and debit cards, bank transfer or other e-wallets and online payment services. Fees for making deposits can vary significantly from free up to 7% so make sure you check before proceeding with your transfer.
- Transactions are made securely using banking level encryption technology
- Transfers are made anonymously so no financial data is shared with the recipient
- Funds are made immediately available in your casino account
- You can manage the amount you spend as you’ll only be able to use the funds you have made available
- You can use it for both deposits and withdrawals
- It’s widely accepted at many online casinos and retailers
- Available 24/7
- You’ll need to register before you can use the service
- Make sure you keep your account topped up so it’s ready to use when you need it
- Some fees may be applied to use some of its services including making casino withdrawals
How It Works
Once you’ve set up your Neteller account and loaded it with cash you’re ready to make your casino deposit! This is a thankfully easy task that takes just minutes to complete, and even better the funds will be deposited straight into your account ready to play!
Just select Neteller from the list of deposit options. You’ll be asked for your Neteller account ID and the amount you wish to deposit. Confirm the transaction and that’s it! The money will be deducted from your Neteller account and placed in your casino account. You can also use Neteller as a way of making withdrawals by following a similar process. Funds should be placed back in your account within a matter of days subject to fees and approval.