iDebit allows users to make secure online payments directly from their bank account to the online vendor. To use it you either need to sign up for an account or check out as a guest following your first payment. The advantages of using iDebit mean that your banking details stay securely with you and your bank and are not shared with the recipient. As online fraud is becoming more common, this is reassuring to many customers. You’ll need to carry out the transaction using your personal banking credentials and authentication process which means you’re getting your normal banking level of security. They won’t hold any of your data on file and all transactions are transmitted using 128-bit encryption technology.
It also means you can make payments from your bank account without the need for a credit or debit card. No sign up is required before you use it, you’ll be given the option to complete a speedy registration after your first payment. Transfers are free however there are minimal fees involved for making certain transactions. As money is being transferred right from your bank account, things happen instantly so there’s no waiting around for funds to appear in your casino account.
- Using iDebit offers a banking level of security
- Casino deposits are made anonymously with no financial information being shared with the merchant
- Casino deposits happen instantly with funds available to use straight away
- There’s no need to pre-register for an account before using it
- No need for credit or debit cards
- It’s quick and easy to use
- Currently there aren’t that many online casinos that accept iDebit despite its obvious benefits
- Although making a payment is free some other services will incur a small fee such as withdrawing from your iDebit account
How It Works
If you like the sound of iDebit you’ll want to know how it works, luckily our handy guide can help you out!
To make your iDebit casino deposit head to the banking section of your favourite casino and select iDebit from the list of payment options. You’ll be asked to select you bank from the list and then proceed with your usual log on details. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and confirm the transaction. Funds will be immediately transferred and be visible in your casino account. Some minimum and maximum deposit limits may apply. Withdrawals if available, may take up to 5 days to appear in your iDebit account.